Previously Academy of Design Australia, I was brought on board as Marketing Manager by LCI Education to lead the rebrand of this dynamic arts institution. The brief was challenging: to hire a creative agency, brief and guide them throughout the project, manage a range of internal stakeholders, be the project’s key copywriter, manage a team of two internal staff – and unite the Academy’s disparate leaders (including Canadian and Australian management) as we attempted to reach a consensus about what the new brand would look, sound and feel like!
The new campaign, and the launch event I executed in the new building, were a massive success. We maintained enrolments through a challenging transition period, and hit higher enrolment targets once we relaunched!
Impacts of 2018 campaign:
- 3,500 leads; 50% increase on the previous year.
- Web traffic up 955% versus 2017 with a similar spend.
- Digital display reached nearly 100% of target audience, with engagement far exceeding industry averages.
- Google display reached 470,000 people, with 66,500 interactions (14%)
- Google display (video) reached 42,500 people, with 56,000 interactions (130%) – multiple users with repeated engagement
April 2, 2018